We gather at 9:00am to worship the Lord
We have adopted an Operational Plan for our church that lessens the risk of spreading COVID-19. The plan incorporates guidelines from the State of Idaho’s Protocols for Places of Worship and information from the Nez Perce County Office of Emergency Management. The primary elements of the Plan are as follows:
- Maintain appropriate social distancing. For Sunday worship we will have designated seating in the Sanctuary that will help to maintain distance by blocking off every other pew. We will also set up chairs in Fellowship Hall should we run out of space in the Sanctuary, with sound and video brought in from the Sanctuary. Worshippers from the same household will be able to sit together.
- Face coverings will be required. We ask that you bring your own, but we will have some available for those who don’t.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided and people will be encouraged to use them.
- High touch areas will be disinfected after each worship service and ministry activity.
- We ask that everyone self-monitor for fever and other symptoms of COVID-19 and refrain from coming to the church should you have any symptoms.
Come as you are and worship with us in a casual atmosphere where the Song Team leads our praise music.
Children’s Church is available for kids entering Preschool through 5th grade in the children’s area under the Sanctuary, and loving child care for infants through age three is provided in our nursery.