Looking to grow with Christ and friends, we have many opportunities to get plugged in to our youth ministry.
Middle School ministry (6th-8th grades)
Sunday nights 5:00-6:30pm is all about middle school madness! Join us for games, faith, and fun. At WIRED, we believe that God is calling each of us to follow Him with our whole lives. We want to explore what that means together. Don’t miss it!
High School ministry (9th-12th grades)
Are you looking for a group of friends to grow in your relationship with Jesus? Do you want to know more about your faith and how it impacts your daily life? YIPPY is our high school ministry that provides a place for students to gather and grow together. We meet on Sunday evenings from 7:00-8:30pm at the Youth House for games, worship, and general shenanigans. It’s always a blast and always a little crazy!
At CongoPres Youth we are committed to keeping our students, volunteers, and staff safe. For this reason, our time together will be guided by practices and protocols aimed at protecting our students from the spread of COVID-19. These protocols include the following:
- Face masks are required for students and leaders.
- Students and leaders will maintain safe distancing when possible.
- Students and leaders will keep from physical contact.
- Programming will be held outside when possible.
- Students and leaders will wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon arriving at activity.
- Leaders will sanitize high use surfaces.
- Students and leaders will not share cups or water bottles.
- There will be no food served during activities (Sunday evening shared meals will discontinue).
- Students or leaders that demonstrate virus symptoms will be asked to remain home.